Top Menu

Home Staying 2009 at Jogja

Here are several views that I took around 'Sumohitan' village in Jogja.
I lived with a very nice family.
They treated me not as guest, but more like a family.
Luckily, I also befriended with the daughter of my 'foster family'
She took me to take a walk around the village.
And here are the views...




Most of the villagers work in their fields everyday.  
Because of the fields are generally narrow, so they prefer planting veggies and fruits rather than taking care of some farm animals.
I rarely found farm animals in the village.
But finally after a long walk, I finally found what I was looking for
Anyway, take a look at these.





Actually the last one is the shot of restaurant in Jogja... :P
By the way,
See this


Wait...
You don't think that the village was burnt down, do you...?
Actually, this thing didn't happen in the village.
I took this view soon after we're leaving from the village.
We went straight to watch a playing about 'Ramayana' story.
Awesome.
:D

And remember, I'm not an expert photographer.
But I'm trying to be.  
All contents and properties are created by (C) 2018 Leonard Chung. You may not use without permission.
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates